Monday, August 23, 2010

Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life

Scott Pilgrim is 23, Canadian, in a band that by his own admition is crap, dating a high school girl and living with his gay roommate so yeah this is the beginning of the first volume of the Scott Pilgrim series.

plot

Scott as I mentioned is playing in his friends band Sex Bob-om his girl friend Knives Chau thinks he and the band are just plain amazing.

Scott's sister tells him that she's found out about him dating a High School girl asking why his response "It's Easy" well it until she starts makeing out with him and he realises things are serious to Knives and he darts.

At the time he begines having dreams about a girl hes never met and starts seeing around town at a partay he desicovers her name is Ramona Flowers and she moved there from america where she works as a Delivery Girl for Amazon.ca Scott orders some CD'S just to meet her.

When they arrive he asks her out on a date and they go to park Scott invites her to his bands gig where he ais atacked by a by a guy named Matthew Patel one of Ramona's 7 evil exs after the fight Ramona tells Scott if he wants be with he beat her 7 evil exs.

characters

I cant really say much about each character because well there not written to be totally likeable there written to be more human I guess would be the best way of saying it all I can well I'll say aroundthe end.

bottom line

Scott Pilgrim is hard to recommened all I can say is read for your self and form your own oppion about it.

I know very criticical of me but all can some people will like it some will think it's the dumbest thing they ever read.

I'm not going to give it  a score  cause I'll though reading that it would fitting to rate the entire series more than just each individual volume so as I get my hands on the others then I'll fully rate it.

Well thats my first review hope you enjoyed if not thats ok butr either way tommorow hopefully I'll be reviewing Turtles Forever.

Until then We Are Sex Bob-om!

No comments:

Post a Comment