Saturday, August 28, 2010

Turtles Forever

Turtle Power!

Say what 4Kids entertinment that they cant dub anime they hire low class voice actors that....where was I going with oh yeah Ninja Turtles.

Back in 2003 4Kids decided to brig the Green Machine back and the first 5 seasons were awesome then they got sent to the future yeah but even still they still are for sheer of liquid awesome that is Turtles Forever.

Unlike my Scott Pilgrim review I'm not going to describe the plot to indept instead I'm just going to give a little.

After a battle with The Shredder the 1980's Turtles are transported to the world of the 2003 Turtles they team up to  attack the Technodrome which 2003 Raph calls a Golfball on wheels.

Meanwhile 80's Shredder finds his 2003 counterpart who's still frozen from the events of the season 4 finale descovering him to be an Utrom.

After defrosting Ch'rell (The Shredder) proply kicks Shredder an Krangs butts with out any real trouble cause well 80's Shredder kinda sucks  but they knock him out with...um Knock out gas only form him to be saved by Kirai who also owns 80's Shredder and Krang.

I'm going to with the plot here because I highly recomend buying this it's an awesome send off to the 2003 Turtles and the 80's Turtles even they are played as clowns.

My biggest complaint is they couldnt get the original actors for the 80's Turtles, Shredder, Krang or April but for the most part they got desent sound alikes with the exception of Leo voiced by Dan Green who sounds more like Yami Yugi from Yu-gi-oh than he does Leonardo.

But either way a good movie which I recommend if you can find a copy of  the DVD and I couldnt then buy it I give it a 5 out 5.

Until next time SBR vanish! *POOF*

No comments:

Post a Comment